Saturday 8 June 2013

Pink Delinquent


Delicately messy hair
A strand here and there
Clip loosely grips a tress
A beautiful mess

Denim pants
Ink stain on left
Sticky glitter cheeks
Fearlessly she speaks

Sellotape and scissors
Be careful with your fingers!
What’s in your hand?
Strands of blonde locks
Barbie no longer looks orthodox

Can’t jump on the bed
No you can’t
The more I’m telling
The more I’m yelling
My heads going to burst
From the swelling

She's sick with fever
Nonetheless a diva
Open sandals?
It’s cold outside
Open sandals?
It’s cold outside
Waterworks released
Pantomime unleashed

Crumbs on her face
A war zone for bedroom space
Penciled wall
Proudly artistic she stands tall

She’s special
Brings me fulfillment
Completely incoherent
Oh my!
Pink Delinquent

2 comments:

Tina Godhwani said...

love!

BelleBarcelone said...

So cute:)