Thursday 12 January 2012

The Hand

Hold my hand , let me show you the way
Tell me you are here to stay
Let's breathe the same air
Hum the same tune
Ride the high dunes
Heart to heart follow the same beat
Don't be scared, trust me now
I'm here with you
Can you be with me too?

Cry to me, I 'll wipe your tears
Embrace me hard, I'll erase your fears
I'll pick you up if you have to fall
Offer you healing when you're in pain
Colour your sorrows and wash the blues

Take my hand and follow me through
Catch my words and listen to me
Unleash your heart and feelings within
I'll guard your secrets, so deep inside
Come with me, let's go and hide

We can share our hopes
Combine our strengths
Spread our wings and guide each other
Look into my eyes and search for the light
I'll tell you the truth, when others may lie

Let's walk
Let's just talk
Move with me
Let's skip
Let's dance
Come on, let's give this a chance

Examine yourself
Observe your reflection
Go beyond the frills
Let the layers unveil and observe your inner self
A warm hand holds your shadow
This hand shields your aura
Seize the hand
Hold my hand
I won't let go, I promise someday you'll understand

No comments: