Tuesday 4 September 2012

God's Miracle

Teeny fingers and tiny toes
Goggly eyes
A spongy nose
Wee yawns and sleepy sighs
Facial spasms I can't quite fathom
Gurgling and burping
Hicups and all

So small and helpless
He'll cry and coo
His needs you'll have to guess
Some clues 
Some rules
He'll turn your world around
Upside down and inside out

He oozes pure innocence
He cries pure innocence
Innocent sleep
So pure and deep

What are you thinking my precious?
You stare at me, I melt inside
I promise to be your friend and guide
In my hands I hold you my boy
You give me so much joy

A breath of heaven
Untouched
Unmatched
You cannot compare this miracle to anything else
Silver or gold

It remains a mystery from up above
A baby is a blessing
A gift to love

2 comments:

AUC said...

Chwweeet one.....

pamc40 said...

Beautiful !! Don't you just love the way babies smell. so soft, so innocent, could watch them for hours, or just sit and hold that bundle of loveliness in your arms :)