Friday 4 November 2011

Goofy things that make me smile


  1. Finding money I didn't know I had
  2. Pizza crusts which everyone else leaves on the plate, I relish
  3. An unexpected kiss from your child whilst you are getting them dressed
  4. Getting a package from the post office!
  5. Humming to a song you hear on the radio and then downloading it to hear it again and again
  6. When someone does a “like” on my blog
  7. A glass of wine on a Wednesday evening with my girls
  8. When the weighing scale shows the magic number
  9. Finding something so funny that you laugh out loud
  10. Taking off my wedding ring, just to read the engraving inside
  11. Helping a random stranger
  12. Getting a compliment on your worst day
  13. Finding a parking spot in the city centre and discovering you don't have to pay for it
  14. Saying “I Love You” just because …
  15. When the sun comes out after the rain
  16. When my son tells me “I want to be like you Mama, you know everything!”
  17. The smell of fresh baked bread
  18. Watching an episode of Friends you had never seen before … "Gold dust"
  19. Ice cream on a cold day
  20. Falling asleep on the sofa 

No comments: