Sunday 12 December 2010

She

(I actually wrote this in a dream whilst having a half an hour nap on a Saturday afternoon. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before) 

Responsibly rebellious
Dramatically subdued
Social farouche butterfly  
An eye open dreamer is she

A cotton bud living in a candy society
Brushes careful shoulders
Never letting the sugar become too sweet
Follows the rules of the game
But makes some up herself, this is how is she

Erratically balanced
Diplomatically blunt
Sensibly childish
Curly and crazy is she

Layers of glossy gossip do tempt her pallet
But the soulful shadow embraces her tight
Never letting her go
Intellect and freedom pull her arms
Relieved and thankful is she

Innocently sinful
Quietly shrude
Half glass full
Can sometimes be politely rude

She is me
Me is I
Who is I?
Who is Me?
Tomaitoes, Tomaatoes
Me and I is she

Blends into protocol
Says life is too short, just let it roll
A for Ash
G for Golds
At times is sane
At times insane
Two names… one person is she

No comments: