Tuesday 12 April 2011

Girl

I like a girl, she's so beautiful
I like her so much
I wish I could just reach out
and touch
but we know that would be a bit too much

I do though
I touch her shadow when she walks
in front of me
If only she could see
see how i feel about her

I do know she sees me
as the guy who she can talk to
talk about what she can't tell him
She sees him when she talks to me
I see her even when she doesn't see me

Interesting what she tells me
"But why can't he feel that way about me?"
 I wish I was him

I like a girl
the same girl who leans on me
to cry when she is sad
I hug her truly
Madly deeply
She hugs me too
"But why does he not talk to me?"
Can't you see I want to listen to you?

I like a girl
Her favourite colour is pink
Cheeks stained pink from all the crying
"But why does he not say anything about my new dress?"
I chose the dress with you
Can't you wear it only once ... for me

I like a girl
She makes me laugh with her silly stories
"But why does he laugh like that when he sees me, does he find me funny?"
Can't you see that I can laugh with you
He just laughs at you

Stay with me girl
Stay now
Stay forever
I will notice you
I will feel "that way" about you
Talk to you and laugh with you
"But do you think I should tell him, would you do the same?"
Would I?

No comments: